The other suggestion in the manual is to be sure the interlock switch is
being activated by the hardware attached to the top cover.

A simple way to do that is to *carefully* close the interlock switch
manually with the top cover off. I use a plastic rod for such things, but
the insulated handle of a small screwdriver works fb too.

Remember, you must cycle the rear panel power switch after getting that
error before trying again.

If that eliminates the error, disconnect power and check the interlock
switch and the hardware on the top cover to ensure it is secure. I recall
some time ago another fellow having trouble and traced it to loose hardware
holding the switch, so it could move and fail to actuate.

Next I'd be sure the transformer tap connector fits snugly on the terminal
and the unused taps are secured to the parking terminals as shown in the
manual.

Finally, suggest using a different transformer tap and checking your line
voltage level again to be sure it's not drooping at different times of the
day. Where I live homes are all electric, including electric heat. The 115V
mains can vary between 125V and 110V, depending upon the time of day.

And then, there's Elecraft Customer support - always an excellent resource!

73 Ron AC7AC