The GPS reference we used was engineered by N6GN specifically for members
of our 2 meter WSPR study group listed on
http://www.qsl.net/kp4md/144_mhz_wspr.htm
That discussion thread can be followed at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/2-meter-wspr/-hDK071K1iM

A ready made solution to produce a 116 MHz local oscillator locked to a 10
MHz GPS disciplined reference is N5AC's VHF ApolLO at
http://www.n5ac.com/blog/products-page/apollo-synthesizers/vhf-apollo-assembled-tested/

Carol KP4MD