Hi Mike,

For those wondering what Mike found. There are two ways to go. A complete
DSP board swap or a DSP board modification.

K3DSPUPGD for $109.95 (this is the board swap)
or
K3DSPLPF for $39.95 (this is the board mod)

Both items can be found here:
http://www.elecraft.com/order_form_parts.htm

Serial numbers might not be the best clue for those buying a previously
owned radio. The previous owner might have already made the improvement.

73,
Mike K2MK

Mike Reublin wrote