On Saturday  used a Straight-Key to send:
-------------Original Comment-------

> ***** In CW and DATA modes, SIG RMV should  not be used in
> combination with a CONFIG:PB CTRL setting of Shif t=.01.*****

>  PB CTRL  Shift=.05  (Advanced)  Specifies  the  granularity  of the
>  passband SHIFT control on a per mode basis: .05 (default) or .01
> kHz.
>  Select the desired mode first, then select the desired  granularity.

A while ago I did try to remove birdies on 144 and 432 xvtr, the K3
versions. tuning around the EME area was a nightmare of birdies. The
auto remove tool did nothing for the transverters. Either it's not
designed to do that or I'm not designed t try the tool.

PB CTRL was Shift =01 now it's .05 on SSB/CW/Data

Anyway,  Now I have lo-cut and hi-cut back   in CW & SSB & Data

Thanks a bunch!
--
Best regards,
Bob  KD7YZ    Win7-64bit + K3