Hi K2 builders;

I just have finished with the build of my K2 CW/SSB base 10W vesion.
Before I will continue with the build-in my KPA100 unit I will do a whole K2
transmitter final allignement.
I already have done a receiver allignement so the band coils should be quit in
the naber for maximum power output..
I do have set my CAL CUR to 3.5A (like manuals told)
I start with the allignement of the 40M band coils (see K2 manual page 78).
A dummy of 50 ohm/1Kw with in series a power meter (Daiwa CN620A) is connected
at the anteen output(BNC connector of K2).
I do have set my power control to 2.0 W like manual tolds.
I put the K2 in TUNE mode and read easely about 20W on  my power meter
installed between K2 and 50 ohm dummy load.
I do always receive a high current warning message (with is normal with a power
output of 20W current reading is about 4A an dmore !!!!)
But I can do any POWER control adjustement while turning on the power control
potmeter on the frontpanel.
When I am in the receive mode and turning on this power control I can change de
LCD reading from P 0.1W to P 15.2 W
So I presume the software is working well ?
With the power control set to P 5W I obtain a current on LCD display of about
4.5A (and a HI Cur message)
The voltage reading on the K2 LCD fluctuate from 7.0 VDC to 9.0 VDC
But this indication is not a power supply failure because I measure the output
voltage on the connector of the power supply with a Fluke DMM and this voltage
stays stady around +13VDC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So power more than enough but no control so far ... ?
Did should I ear a CW keying tone when I am in TUNE mode,I do ear nothing while
I am tuning ...
I am in CW normal mode with no PRE activated...
Voltage and curren readings in RX are next values : E12.7 i0.24
Any suggestions what could be the reason.
I do have same sympthome on other bands also,always 20W and no power control ?

Regards Jean ON4AEF