Operating the IARU contest and a previously solid K3 would cease putting out
power, although it remained in transmit. After an hour of doing this
intermittently, I started getting an ERR FW2. Power off/on would clear this.
After another hour, I received a prompt on the front panel that mentioned
something to the effect of "Use  K3 utlity program". After it locked up with
the ERR FW2, I downloaded the latest utility and all new software - MCU 04.67,
FPF 1.15, DSP1 2.81, DSP2 2.81.

It worked for an hour and I started receiving the ERR FW2 again.

Any ideas??

73/TNX,

Will AA4NC