Good Evening,
A fine week in the Pacific Northwest. The dry season is here with no rain in sight. Just the morning fog dropping its normal amount of moisture. The hummingbirds have been very active catching insects between the fir branches. I am also seeing elk sign every time I go for a hike. I never see the sneaky beasts but they are all around me.

Propagation has been fairly good the times I have tried it. The sun has been adding its daily dose of ions with no really big blasts. I have heard some static from it but not enough to limit communications. The QSB it causes is more of an impediment.

   Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 6 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

       Stay well,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS

-