I have K1 SN950 with the 4 band module, Antenna Tuner and battery
module.  It has been working like a champ for 3 years.  Now, it has
decided it does not want to transmit on 20 meters and weakly on 30M.

Radio works fine on all other bands.  Radio receives fine on all bands.
When I attempt to tune on 20M, it fails to get a match, drops power to
0.1 (no matter how high I initially set it) and reports "Plo".  If I go
in and check the SWR from the last tune (rx.x) it reports r0.0.  On 30M
I do get a tune, I get a reported SWR of r9.9.

If I check the antenna with a SWR Analyzer, it reports that the antenna
is about 1.7 at the frequency I am trying to use on 20M and about 2.1 on
30M.

I put a power meter in line with the radio:  It reports near zero output
on 20M, about half power on 30M and appropriate power on all other
bands.  If I swap out the antenna and put in a dummy load, the meter
shows R6.3 and about half power on 30M, and Plo again and no measurable
output on 20 M.

I manually cycle through all the relays --- per the troubleshooting
guide --- and they all are clicking --- none appear to be hung or dead.

Any Ideas?

Jerry - KG2JM
K1 - 950
K2 - 4550 (under construction)