From: Phil Shepard <ph...@riousa.com>
To: "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2013 8:32 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft SSB net announcement

I will not be available to be the net control station for the net today, and I
have not found a replacement.  This is a chance for someone to step forward and
take the role today.  How about one of our regular relays.  The net is at 1800Z
on 14.3035 MHz.  Hope that it goes well.

73,
Phil, NS7P

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net/