I think I missed this one.... could someone point out to me the instruction please.... ?

Le 05-10-29 à 18:16, John Meade a écrit :

I also just did the volume control mod today on my K2 (s/n 1116). It worked great, and now the control is very quiet at the low volume end. Thanks to Wayne and Tom Hammond for the excellent instructions and illustrations that made it super easy to follow.

ps - I just inherited a Drake T-4X transmitter that is s/n 11161. The K2 is s/n 1116. I wonder if there's a connection.

73,

John W2XS

/¯\/¯\/¯\/¯\/¯\/¯\   JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD
 V  A  2  V  Y  Z       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

FISTS #11896
Elecraft K2 #4130
Elecraft KX1 #999

http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard