Hi Hank,

I believe the comment you are recalling has to do with the data display at
the very bottom of the external monitor. The data display (CW, RTTY, and
PSK) can be turned on or off.

What Dave meant is that you can obtain a taller waterfall display. If the
waterfall is tall you can see signals that are several minutes old. I never
measured the time duration and of course it would vary depending on how tall
you make the waterfall. Needless to say it is well in excess of 10 seconds.

In my opinion the SVGA option for the P3 is worth the price of admission.

73,
Mike K2MK

Hank Garretson wrote