Good Evening,
Tonight we had two nets once again. Twenty meters sounded like cotton was in my headphones. Forty meters started well but changed during the course of the net. On twenty AK and HI were quite strong while on forty AK started strong and then grew much weaker when KL7CW rechecked at the end. My contact into Los Angeles on a KX1 was surprisingly strong then he was effected by the change and faded greatly. All in all it was fun. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to work W0o and get a QSL card from Frankenstein :)

On to the lists...

On 14050.5 kHz at 2356z:
KL7CW - Rick - AK - KX1 - 798    QNI #20!
N0SS - Tom - MO - K2 - 008
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K2 - 1031
W0NTA - Dick - CO - K2 - 3900
AH6RE - Curt - HI - KX1 - 464
VE3XL - Ric - ON - not sure of the replacement rig.  Ten Tec?
K6DGW - Fred - CA - K2 - 4398

On 7045 kHz at 0253z:
KL7CW - Rick - AK - KX1 - 798
NK8Q - Mark - PA - K2 - 4786
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K2 - 1031   QNI #90!!
W0NTA - Dick - CO - K2 - 3900
WA7OJY - Chris - CA - KX1 - ??    Could not get SN.  Welcome to ECN!
W0QQS - Bruce - MN - K2 - 3646 Normally strong but tonight just audible. Hmmm... KL7CW - Rick - AK - KX1 - 798 I could not copy your message. Were you trying to relay?

If there are any errors in the above lists please send them to me. I will post them and change my database to reflect the correct information.

Remember no nets next week because of the sweepstakes. The bands will be full and two of us (Tom and I) will be out in the thick of things. He'll be racking up a huge score while I will simply be trying to copy a few call signs and pass out a few points. If the RF is with me I may just work DE for CW WAS. If not I'll just have some fun trying to get better at CW.
    Until two weeks from now 73,
        Kevin.  KD5ONS   (Net Control Operator 5th Class)