Fortunately it is pretty easy to get to the K2 headphone jack if you want
to replace it. Just reverse the last few steps of the K2 final assembly
(basically removing the front panel). Removing the jack without damaging
the board takes some patience, either a good de-soldering tool, some Chip
Quik, and/or good solder wick since there are five pins you need to
de-solder to remove it. Did it myself last week.

Chip
AE5KA