I don't hear anything on 20m other than noise right now, but I did work Kent on 40m just now. Seems he has quite a few calling him. He had some QSB, was about 579 at best, but during my QSO with him was only 559, still solid copy though no problem! He is on 7.029 still.

Mark, NK8Q

k4zm wrote:

Just worked W0O Tom on 20 and Kent on 40 from here in Mobile, AL... Tom was
weak and so was I but we finally made a qso and then switched to 40 and Kent
was 599 and so was I....LOL

73
Jim K4ZM
K2  SN;18