All Elecraft station also - K3/P3/KPA500/KAT500 normally on the desk - KX3 for
portable use and during power outages or (heaven forbid) if the K3 develops a
problem (only once in 3 years and it was MY fault).  Antennas at the home QTH
are a Cushcraft A3S tri-bander at 35 feet, nondescript homebrew fan dipole at
35 feet for 40, 30 and 17 meters, ground mounted Butternut HF2V with loading
coil for 160/80/40 (KAT500 tunes it on everything including 6 meters) and a
quarter wave inverted L sloping upward from 30 to 50 feet on 160 meters.

Portable antennas consist of a PAR EndFedZ 40-20-10 wire, a homebrew take-apart
vertical that breaks down to mostly 1 foot sections (MFJ 6' telescopic whip is
a bit longer) and uses a buddi-pole coil and a 21 foot non-resonant vertical
that's collapsible but still too long for convenient portable carry.  I use it
mostly at hamfests when demonstrating the K3 and KX3.

Station pix at www.qrz.com - (look up W0EB) and scroll down the page for the
latest shack pix.

Jim - W0EB