-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of wayne burdick
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 1:57 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft kits make great gifts...updated buying
guidenow available

Thinking about buying someone an Elecraft kit this holiday season?
Hoping someone might be ordering one for you? Either way, please check
out our concise guide to Elecraft products. You can reach it from our
home page, or click on the link below:

   http://www.elecraft.com/buyers_guide/Elecraft%20Options6.htm

This guide is written for non-technical people, offering useful product
descriptions to help them figure out what a ham might want -- and why!
At the end, there's a product check-list with prices discretely
removed. We must have been busy over the past year, since the
check-list no longer fits on a single page  :)

To simplify printing, a .pdf version is provided. This link appears at
the top of the buyer's guide page.

73,
Wayne
N6KR