Monte Sano BBQ and Buildathon Event:

Per Two Days in Huntsville (TDiH) tradition, another mountaintop QRP
gathering, complete with Southern BBQ and special QRP events, will occur in
Monte Sano State Park Saturday evening, 8/17/13.

This year, we will do a Buildathon as our special
QRP event! Designer Rex Harper—W1REX of QRPme fame is flying down from
Maine to facilitate the building of 35th Anniversary Tuna Tin Transmitters and
special QRPme Dummy Load boards.

Additional details and sign-up sheets will be
located at the QRP ARCI Booth and at the QRP forum room.

Attendance will be limited this year, since we are
limited as to how many people can be at our Rustic Cabin. We intend to build
and test 15 kit sets, so attendee selection criteria will focus on builders
first. A modest number of non-kit building attendees will be able to attend as
long as we do not exceed a total of 30 attendees.

72,

Craig—NM4T