Greetings all!

I have recently finished up building #5107 and got it on the air with no smoke
(yahoo).  After spending the last week building all of the below accessories, I
am ready to start installing and calibrating them.  In what order should I do
the RF board mods, install and calibrate.  I have already figured out that the
battery is going in last.  Any advise from those that do this a lot would be
appreciated.  I want to get everything in and working so that I can make a
field trip to my local marine electronics guru who has offered the use of his
bench to get everything dialed in.

KAF2
KNB2
KSB2
K160RX
KAT2
KBT2
KIO2

Two errata notes: the instructions on split ring placement for KAT2 are very
un-clear.  Also in KAT2, C60 and C45 are way too fat for J5 to fit.  I ended up
using the small blue ones of the same value.  The recent batch of the square
brick colored ones need to go on a diet.

I am also going to use the now obsolete upper transverter holes for smart
charger input to the SLA (direct, no diode and resister) and a main switch12v
accessory out.  I am building an LED night light.  My KX1 convinced me I can't
live without it.  I found some 2.1 mm power jacks that fit nicely with just a
touch of file work.  I want to fuse both lines and am curious about the
re-settable fuse used in the K2.  Would this be the right part to use?

73,

N7NSD
Norm Havercroft

PS ...haven't had this much radio fun in a long time.