Hello all,

Look for at least two ATers bouncing there dits and dau's off the
heavenly roof starting this Friday morning. Guy,N7UN/2, and myself,
WA3WSJ will hike up to Pulpit Rock on Friday morning and play radio. We
will then hike down the mountain and drive over to Cabela's for lunch.
After that, it's a short drive to Rt.501 and a 1.5 hour hike out to
Round Head on the AT. Once there we will setup camp and play radio. Haaa
yes, nice weather, some good company, star gazing and a campfire to put
us to sleep. That's only if the bands are dead - well maybe even so! We
plan to operate Saturday morning too.
I don't think Trevor Boy will come along this time as he gets cold and I
don't have a sleeping bag for him - yet! Wonder if they sell sleeping
bags for dogs? So if you hear us, how about a couple of AT Contacts. Guy
is driving here from NJ and I will show him around the AT in PA. Look
for us on 40m and 20m cw around the qrp frequencies.

Now only if I can get that Ninja Operator to make an appearance!

72,
Ed, WA3WSJ