Can anyone think of a setting I would have misconfigured such that
my K3 won't key my amp in RTTY mode? Worked all along and keys it fine
on SSB and CW. Tried it this AM and only getting the rig output power
(about 50-60 watts) and the amp doesn't go into transmit (ACOM-1000.)
In fact, I can work guys fine with 50-60 watts, but still would like the
option of using the amp!

I'm thinking I must have some menu or even front panel setting
enabled or disabled. This combo has worked for months . . . it's not
band dependent . . . consistent across bands. Something seems to be not
triggering the amp keying line.

73, Paul VE1DX