When all else fails, check the ARRL rules...

 2.3. Contest Period: Begins 2100 UTC Saturday, ends
0300 UTC Monday.

2.4. Operate no more than 24 of the 30 hours.

2.4.1. Off periods may not be less than 30 minutes in
length.

2.4.2. Times off and on must be clearly noted in paper
logs. Do not indicate off times in electronic log
files. The log checking software calculates it.

2.4.3. Listening time counts as operating time.

3. Entry Categories:

3.1. Single Operator:

3.1.1. QRP.

3.1.2. Low Power.

3.1.3. High Power.

3.1.4. Unlimited--Packet assisted (no differentiated
power levels).

This is the greatest contest of the year as it has a
'real' exchange.

4. Exchange: The required exchange consists of:

4.1. A consecutive serial number;

4.2. Precedence;

4.2.1. "Q" for Single Op QRP (5 Watts output or less);

4.2.2. "A" for Single Op Low Power (up to 150 W
output);

4.2.3. "B" for Single Op High Power (greater than 150
W output);

4.2.4. "U" for Single Op Unlimited;

4.2.5. "M" for Multi-Op;

4.2.6. "S" for School Club;

4.3. Your Callsign;

4.4. Check (the last two digits of the year you were
first licensed);

4.5. ARRL/RAC Section

Example: NU1AW would respond to W1AW's call by
sending: W1AW 123 B NU1AW 71 CT, which indicates QSO
number 123, B for Single Op High Power, NU1AW, first
licensed in 1971, and in the Connecticut section.

Have fun and hope to work you all..  I will be on a K1
and a BuddiStick with batteries.

73, Art  W6KY