Dave,

The K3/Kx3 Programmer's Reference app includes several essential additions to
the free Elecraft K3/KX3 Programmer's Reference Manual:

1. It includes the full text of the Elecraft K3/KX3 Programmer's Reference
Manual.

2. It includes full details from the Menu Reference and Switch Emulation
sections of the K3 Owner's Manual.

3. It includes full details from the Menu Reference and Switch Emulation
sections of the KX3 Owner's Manual.

4. It includes the full text of all K3 Firmware Release Notes since the K3 was
introduced.

5. It includes the full text of all KX3 Firmware Release Notes since the KX3
was introduced.

For the serious programmer these are essential references and they are all
built in to the App. To get this information from the free Elecraft documents
one would have to load each of the five documents on to their Android or
iPhone, and then switch back and forth between documents. The K3/KX3
Programmer's Reference app includes all this information in one easy to use app.

Thanks for asking.

73,
Mike ks7d