On 9/1/2013 1:10 PM, Matt VK2RQ wrote:
> But what about the bandwidth on the TX side?

Not a factor.  With WSJT-X the rig is placed in *split* mode
and the program adjusts the transmit frequency to allow the
transmit audio to be generated between 1500 and 2000 Hz.
Thus if the receiver is tuned to 14.076 and one is working a
JT9 station with a receive "tone" of 3880 Hz (14.079.880) the
transmitter will be set to 14.078 and the transmit audio will
be 1880 Hz.

Similarly, if one is working a JT65 station with a receive
"tone" of 495 Hz (14.076.495), the transmitter will be set
to 14.074.5 and the transmit audio will be 1995 Hz.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV