This may have been answered before, but I just recently purchased a "pre-owned" K2 and have installed the battery into the rig. In reading the manual, it is noted that the battery wants 13.8 to 14 volts to charge fully and using a voltage less than that will reduce battery life.

My current supply is furnishing 13.1 volts. Is there a significant difference in this and what is called for? The power supply also furnishes power to other equipment, so I am not really anxious to see if I can coax more voltage out of it. Should I look for another power supply or is it not enough of a problem to worry about?

Thanks,
Wayne, W4HG