Tom asked:

In order to measure output...

    1) Can I (or should I) keep the ATU installed and measure at one of the
ATU's antenna jacks?

    2) Can I keep the ATU installed, put the dummy load on the ATU antenna
jack and measure the voltage at the original (non-ATU) antenna jack, from
the outside (this jack would not have a dummy load on it, as the dummy would

be on the ATU jack -- actually the real dummy would be holding the RF probes

..hi).  This would avoid opening the K2 to make the measurements.

    3) Am I missing anything else? Is there a way to check the voltage from
the outside without opening the cover?  How about a "T" splitter at the
jack?

Hi Tom:

I make as nice "splitter" with a coaxial T connector to access the RF line
outside the K2.

You can let the ATU tune up into the dummy load or you can bypass it. It
should not make a lot of difference.

The least accurate would be #2, where you are measuring the RF between the
output filters and the ATU.

Ron AC7AC