Actually, he doesn’t claim to be from Microsoft exactly, but the unwary could
get that impressions he claims to be from “Windows support”. I had one of these
a year or so ago.

Here’s a recording of someone winding up one of these fellas:

http://buddy.brannan.name/hacker.mp3

Sorry. I forget where I originally found this, likely on audio boo or
something, but this isn’t me, of course.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY