Bryan:

Tried to email you direct but it bounced. Oh well, I tried to keep it private! Please read the information at the bottom of any post to unsubscribe. If you do it right, it works! Also please use a subject line! Makes it much easier to figure out what you want.

73
AI4JH

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

please don't send any more elecraft info to me thank you.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The real proof that there is intelligent life in outer space is that they haven't come here."

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0544-8, 11/04/2005
Tested on: 11/6/2005 8:49:45 AM