-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve & Anne Ray
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 6:54 PM
To: Elecraft (Elecraft)
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft at Stone Mountain Hamfest

I just got home from the Stone Mountain Hamfest, outside Atlanta Georgia and
want to report Elecraft had an excellent display setup by Don, N4HH.   When
Don saw my Elecraft shirt he told me I was entitled to a great Southern
delicacy, a Moon Pie and a bottle water,  (well he got half right, any true
Southern, including this converted Yankee, knows a Moon Pie goes with a
Coke), but thanks Don.  It is amazing how many people asked about my
Elecraft shirt at the hamfest, I just told them I was another satisfied
customer and it is a great rig.

I just wanted the group to know the importance of wearing your Elecraft
shirts, to hamfests.  Who knows, maybe in New England you could get a
lobster, Texas BBQ and California abalone, if you wear your Elecraft stuff.
Well, it is just an idea.

72,

Steve Ray K4JPN ex K1VKW

EM82ep Warner Robins GA