De: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] En nombre de Tom H Childers
Enviado el: miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013 12:34 p.m.
Para: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Asunto: Re: [Elecraft] Disabling the ANT2 selection

If you only have the switch connected to Antenna One, and no other antennae,
why would you ever push the antenna button?

The front panel of the K3 displays the selected antenna just below the first
digit of the main VFO, indicating which antenna output is selected, making
it easy to determine which antenna output has been selected.

Having said that, the dummy load solution will work and provide a method of
having the dummy load available for testing.

73,
Tom
Amateur Radio Operator N5GE
Licensed since 1976