John,

What you ask is not possible on the reflector. It is either all or nothing. Participants are asked to always put the type of Elecraft equipment, the mail is about, in the subject line but unfortunately frequently this is ignored.

I use an off-line reader (Thunderbird in my case) and have filters set up to move mails that have a type in the message's subject to move to a specific folder. Those mails that are of no interest to me are simple to delete. I do not use on line services like Nabble.

If you want to stop receiving mails form the reflector you need to go to the home page listed under all mails to unsubscribe, as in most, if not all reflectors.
in this case:

Best 73,
Peter - PA0PJE

John Ørvik schreef:
Please move me to mail list exlusivly: KX3 & KX1 matters.
73s
LA6UH/John

Sendt fra min iPhone