Ed,

The most widely used program is Spectrogram.  The last freeware version is
more than adequate for the job and is available for download from Tom
Hamond's website www.n0ss.net and he has several documents on how to use it.
I can email you the program if you have difficulty downloading it (send a
private request).

If you need further info on setting the K2 filters, look on my website
http://w3fpr.qrpradio.com - the article on K2 Dial Calibration, step 3 is
the CAL FIL procedure.

73,
Don W3FPR