Hi:
I am selling my fully loaded K2/10 (SN: 5613). Here are the details:
K2/10 Transceiver (SN:5613) with the following Elecraft options installed:

KSB2 (SSB Option)
K160RX (160M Option)
K60XV (60M and Transverter Interface Option)
KNB2 (Noise Blanker)
KDSP2 (Advanced Internal DSP Filter / Clock)
KAT2 (20W Internal ATU)
KIO2 (RS-232 Serial Interface)
KBT2 (Internal Battery Kit)
FDIMP (Finger Dimple for K2)

Also installed are:

Z10000 internal buffered IF amp from Clifton Labs with SMA connector for IF
out.
ReWork Eliminator Mic header (IMA)
N0SS fixed Audio Output with RCA connector
K6XX Zero Beat Indicator
73CNC Black Anodized Main Tuning Knob (will include the original knob with
finger dimple)

Included with the sale is:
- Home Brew 14.2V battery charger for KBT2
- All manuals and cables.

Side tone pitch is set to 600Hz. This K2 has just about everything one
would need in a radio of this type.  The KBT2 battery option still holds a
charge just fine. Equipment is in great condition and works great. I am the
second non-smoking owner. I sent the rig to Don Wilhelm in 2011 for a once
over and will include all test results and paperwork.

I own a K3/P3 now, so sadly, it just sits on the desk not being used
anymore.

Please reply off list if you are interested.  Many thanks for the bandwidth.

73,
Carey Magee, K2RNY
Rochester New York
Grid: FN13ef