Thanks all for your responses and offers.  Found a solution and presently in process.  Thanks again, Stan WB2LQF.
Fellow Listers, I am looking for a 100 watt K2 at a reasonable cost.  Please reply off-list with condition, installed options and asking price.

We would like to replace the outdated gear presently used at WW2DEM with a quality modern "Made in the USA" rig.  Of course Elecraft immediately comes to mind.

WW2DEM is the museum ship USS SLATER, the last WWII destroyer escort afloat in America.

73, Stan WB2LQF