-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Alsop

A lot of the need for a tuner here would vanish if the KPA500 could
handle a 2.5:1 SWR.  Phone->CW band excursions could be tolerated
without exceeding that limit.   I've looked at the voltages and currents
involved.  At 500 watts, they don't intractable.

I wonder if the incremental cost would be around the price a KAT500?
Call it a KPA500+.

73 DE Brian/K3KO