What software are people using for the JT65 mode? I would like to possibly start tinkering with JT65 and have WSJT9 installed. There do not seem to be any options for using CAT to key the K3. I see an option for a PTT port and buttons for selecting DTR or RTS. I already have an RS-232 cable from my computer to P3-K3 and would prefer not to have to use a separate port for PTT (or to use VOX). I have tried setting it to port 1 which is my CAT cable to the P3-K3, and tried both RTS and DTR but neither one works. Is there a setting in the K3 that needs to be changed?

Just wondering if there is other software for JT65 with the option of using CAT, or if I am missing something in the configuration.

Thanks,
MIke
KI0HA