From: Michael Downs <k...@verizon.net>
To: "elecraft@mailman.qth.net Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 6:59
Subject: [Elecraft] K2/K3/KX3/P3 Android Phone Apps

I have had many requests from owners of Android phones for an Android version
of my apps for the Apple iPhone. I am happy to announce that the following
micro manuals are all available for Android phones now:

1. K3/KX3 Programmer's Reference

2. K3 Micro Manual

3. P3 Micro Manual

4. KX3 Micro Manual

5. K2 Micro Manual

You can find these apps in Google Play. Just do a search for 'mike downs,
ks7d'. Note that the minimum required Android version is Jelly Bean Version 4.1
(API level 16). Unfortunately, there is a glitch in earlier versions of
Google's Android operating system that prevent these apps from functioning, so
I have had to design them all for Version 4.1 and above.

I hope you find these apps useful, and that they make operating your Elecraft
rigs more efficient and enjoyable from wherever you are - at home or on the
road. None of these apps requires an Internet connection, so they will operate
from anywhere.

Happy Elecrafting.

73,

Mike, ks7d