-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 5:32 PM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] What is this??? (re: sweeps...)

I bought a K2 because it is a great rig...

I joined the reflector....

I am only at Assembly stage 2 due to Wilma.

Direct hit here.

And what happens the next week end?  CQWWSSB...
Try passing H&W during that.

I did not expect 30 emails in one day about contesting....

I've been a ham 28 years,and there is a place for contesting.

I guess I was mistaken thinking this was a K2 technical reflector.

73 de Bob K3YT