From: Joel Black <w4...@charter.net>
Sent: ‎Mon, ‎Sep‎ ‎30‎, ‎2013 at ‎4‎:‎11‎ ‎PM
To: elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] Not 0-40C

I got the following message on my KX3 yesterday:

Not 0-40C

I was using a 16 hr charge.  At some point during the day, I turned it
on, tuned it to 30 m and was just listening.  Later on, I turned the
radio off.  That is when I got the message.

I have not seen this message and don't remember seeing anything about it
on the reflector (but that doesn't mean anything with my "CRS").  I also
looked in the manual and searched the PDF manual for "40c" and couldn't
find anything.

I disconnected the power supply and the message stayed (yes unplugged
from any power source except the internal batteries). After a little
while (I don't remember how long), I plugged it back up and it started
charging again.

Has anyone seen this before and knows what it is?

Thanks.

73,
Joel - W4JBB