Hi Guys,

Can someone please advise me on the following.

When I ordered my K line,  Elecraft supplied with a two way D Sub splitter
cable.

I have never used this but am running Ham Radio Deluxe, which I am familiar
with, but would also like to run the Elecraft terminal..

It would appear, of course, that the Radio cannot accept protocols from the
PC via a single cable from more that one programme but I am wondering if I
create a second Com Port and use an additional adapter that I might be able
to get the K3 to 'talk' to the two programmes in unison.

I am not a computer guru kind of guy but would welcome any advice anyone
might be able to offer me please.

Very 73

Chris

M5LRO