Hi Guys, I have a fully built and tested k2 with 100w for sale. I am asking 1200 euro plus shipping. I am based in Dublin so I guess this may be of interest to EU hams. Please email me if genuinely interested, tony(at)satellite.ie . Hope you dont mind me mentioning I also have an ICOM 756 pro for sale.

73 Ei7BMB

Regards  Tony Moore
Phone 01 452 6039
 086 260 7864
Shop at www.satellite.ie
E mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Satellite.ie
3 Deselby Close
Tallaght
Dublin 24
VAT No: IE3864265K

It is intended for the named recipient  only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies