-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Edward R. Breneiser
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 7:02 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] WA3WSJ: K2 and a DVR?

Hello all!

Does anyone know if Elecraft is planning a digital voice recorder for the
K2? It sure would be nice to push a button and send cq on ssb!
I also operate portable at covered bridges, lighthouses and lightships.
I now use my TS-570D only because it has a DVR in it. Boy, a K2 with a DVR -
now that's the ticket! What say you Elecraft?

72,
Ed, WA3WSJ