Hi Don;

Good morning,still on factory hier (nucleair powerplant near harbor of Antwerp)

I read a lot about,but do not found any documentation around,how to build of
modify this right led bar of th eK2 unit unit into a visible indicator for the
CW tuning aid !

I like to obtain this modification in place of drill some holes in the
frontpanel of the beautiful K2 !!

Do you now about,that there circulate some documentation around how to fix this
inside the K2 frontpanel PCB

I have done some chearches on the Elecraft website also,but nothing found till
now ..

Maby you have some suggestions where to find,or maby you have locally a little
doc on the desk hi ..

About Elecraft K2/100 himself I build,till today very very satisfied
about,great rig with a lot of bells .

Kindly regards Jean ON4AEF.