Scotty,

You should be looking for the lowest voltage available - if it in not in the low millivolt range, (less than 10 mV) you have some problem. The most common cause of problems is T1. Inadequately stripped and tinned toroid leads, leads in the wrong holes, the toroid wound in the wrong sense. T1 must look *exactly* like the diagram in the manual.

73,
Don W3FPR