Hello all,

If anyone has a PSK-20 Rig that has to much audio output for your
computer sound card, this will help.
I always had that annoying red flash on my psk screen " reduce audio" or
something like that. I decreased my sound card receive settings to
minimum, but still to much audio. I took my PSK-20 apart and found that
a 20 ohm resistor in shunt with R12 a 2.2K ohm resistor did the trick.
R12 is the bottom resistor of a voltage divider so I really decreased
the audio input to my sound card. But, I now have great control over my
waterfall screen color. I use a Libretto 110CT mini notebook 233mhz,
W98se, 64m color computer. When closed, it's about the size of a VHS
tape. I plan to operate PSK31 with it Sunday for the Polar Bear
Moonlight Madness Event up on Pulpit Rock. So work me for a Pulpit Rock
Polar Bear PSK31 Certificate. Look for the small hump on your screens!

72,
Ed, WA3WSJ