Hi list,

got a K2 from another OM on my workbench. It's got a
receiver problem and I just want to make sure I do the
checks in the correct order and I'm looking for hints,
if available!

Thanks in advance!

So here's the problem and what I want to do. It seems
the receiver runs with "handbrake on". So the s-meter
shows 3 bars without an antenna but the rf gain is
fully clockwise. I can reduce signals to zero (using
RF gain) with this K2 which I can't using my own K2.
So mine has a higher sensitivity.

Any idea what's wrong?

What I want to do:
- s-meter alignment
- I.F. amplifier alignment
- (maybe band pass alignment)
- signal tracing receiver and synthesizer

Kind regards

Gerhard
DH3FAW