From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Jim Brown
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 4:52 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Current Drain When Off

On 10/18/2013 2:57 PM, Ron D'Eau Claire wrote:
> That only explains the apparent drain of several amperes Jim noticed.

If you're talking about me, the false readings I was getting from the Watts
Up meter were in the range of 40 mA, and a Fluke measured 4 mA in the
positive lead. There may, however, be something happening on  the negative
lead that is causing the false readings. I don't have a fixture yet to put a
Fluke there. I should do that.

73, Jim K9YC