I used JT - 65 successfully on my lap top running XP. However, I am having difficulty setting things up on a new computer running Windows 7.

Signals are being decoded without any problems but I can not transmit a signal. My settings are:

Mode: Tx data A, Pwr: 10 -20 W, Mic line out level: 20 ( I have tried lower and higher values) Mic Sel (Main menu) Line In.

Previously on the lap top I would increase the sound output from the computer until the ALC would kick in at approx 4 to 5 bars. No matter how low or high the sound output is now no ALC is present. I can hear sounds like I am transmitting but there is no ALC or power out.

What am I missing?  Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

Gene

W2BXR