Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 16:50:52 -0400
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n...@contesting.com>
To: Elecraft List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] Simultaneous receive and transmit (semi-OT)

Someone just called my attention to a QST product review of the
FTDX-9000 8 years ago in which that radio is said tobe capable of SO2R
in one box - simultaneous transmitting and receiving.  I had always
assumed that this wasn't possible does to interaction during transmit,
since the K3 doesn't do it.  Am I wrong, either about the FTDX-9000 or
in general?

--
73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at