I don't mean to hijack this thread, but wrt Don's comments, yesterday I noticed
that my K3 is behaving oddly after a tune cycle of the K3  internal ATU.  On
SSB, in the CQWW contest, it was taking at least a half-dozen transmissions of
my call sign to get back to full power.  I have the Power control set to 95 w.,
but after the the tune cycle output dropped to around 50 w., and VERY slowly
returned to full output.  This is normal except that it seemed to take a LOT
longer than before.  Does this indicate a problem (other than my frustration)?

73,
Randy, KS4L