Don,

I don't know the exact formula, but I can say that the power is proportional to the voltage squared. If you really want to do that, I would suggest that you set the power to several different levels and compare the square of the VFWD to the power output - see what the common factor is and use that - or make a graph.

If you have the KPA500, I would thnk determining the power out is even easier - the KPA500 displays the power, and that will be correct *if* the SWR is low.

73,
Don W3FPR